Boy : Daddy, I want to be a king when I grow up.
Daddy : But we don't have king in Singapore.
Boy : huh? Why? Is it because we don't have space for castle?
Daddy : Err.. Could be..
Boy : Daddy, I know I know...once we tear down the old houses, we can build a castle then.
Daddy : But Singapore don't have much land, if you tear down the old houses, you need to build new ones for people to live in.
Boy : huh.. Then we tear down the roads.
Daddy : then where are the cars going to be?
Boy : Destroy them. All take MRT.
Daddy : Then MRT will be too pack.
Boy : Then build more MRT.
Daddy : More land will be needed to build MRT too. You still won't have land to build your castle.
Boy : The MRT track can be build on stilts over my castle! Then i shall be King!
Daddy : @&$"@